via sattelite, Ryan Howard participated in the David letterman show with the Top
10 reasons to watch the MLB playoffs
10. FOX’s coverage now extends to the post game
9. What are you going to do, watch hockey?
8. One lucky viewer will win a free Tommy John Surgery.
7. We just had the Phillie Phanatic clipped, wormed and neutered.
6. Trips to the mound now include a fabulous “Glee” style dance
5. The crack of the bat replaced by a “boing” sound.
4. Do you really need an excuse to sit on the couch and drink beer?
3. Mention my name and you can rebroadcast the game without express
written consent of Major League Baseball.
2. It’s about time the Yankees got some attention from the national
And the No. 1 reason to watch this year’s postseason: If
you’re watching The Late Show, you’ll watch anything.
addition to David Letterman getting in on the MLB post season action, it seems
the cheesy, we’ll report what ever we think may be connected to whatever our
imaginations tell us they’re connected too, TMZ, decided to get in on the act
and track down Barry Bonds.
Bonds needed no arm twisting, no egging on, to get his name
mentioned with MLB, jumped right in to state his alignment with San Francisco.
wow! there’s a surprise. He managed to tell TMZ he has no fans in San Francisco,
just family. He also managed to blow the Giants a kiss.
So after all this time, Bonds completes the role of the Abuser.
After F*cking San Francisco for so long, he finally gives them a kiss, next
he’ll be trying to leave money on the dresser to help ease his conscience.
Baseball resumes today, with the first game in the ALCS ,
between the Yankees and the Rangers in Texas. The Yankees will be happy that Lee
is not on the mound, which means they could only have to face him once in the
series, unless it goes the full 7 games.